Thursday, July 10, 2014

From drab to fab

 Last week I went on a much needed vacation.  Grad school is officially finished and I have my life back! That means fun refurnishing sewing projects can commence.  Sadie girl and I took off to the beach then stopped by  Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown on the way back.





I love checking out thrift shops when I travel, so off I headed to the local DAV just minutes from my hotel in Williamsburg.  And I stumbled upon this adorable little side table with a price tag of a whopping $3.99!!!  In the back of my car it went.

Once I got home I rushed off to the paint store and found a taster jar of off white paint for only $0.50!!  Several sandings and coats of paint later...

That wire looks super weird in my photos I just realized.  It's my hanging lamp.  Too lazy to take more photos.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment